E-SHOP Software Publications
Bulletion - free for download
Electronic version standards
Update of technicals standards
Simillar metalurgic materials
Trademark registration in China and Hong Kong
- EviZak - Evidence of laws
- EviLit - Evidence of literature
- Metale - Information about materials
- New technical standards
- Bulletion - free for download
- Electronic version standards
- Update of technicals standards
- Technical publications
- Simillar metalurgic materials
- Trademark registration in China and Hong Kong
- Evidence of laws
- Delivery and update of legislative regulations
- Evidence of literature
- Printed Standards
- Software, service
- Technical standards and publications
- About firm
- About us
Metale – FAQ
The answer to see by clicking on the question.
- Is it necessary to realize installation of all local computers which want to use Metale program?
- Which installation shall be realized on local computer where data will not be placed?
- How to install data?
- Is it necessary to configure local computer which connects to server?
- How is it possible to get newer program version?
- How is the new program version loaded if Metale program is installed on several computers?
- During start of Metale or Portex program a message keeps displaying: "Unspecified error in connection to server. Check login data to server". Where is the error?
- After computer rename MSDE/SQL Server stopped working. Is it possible to repair it?
- Which rights must be set in Microsoft SQL Server for user of Metale system?