E-SHOP Software Publications
Bulletion - free for download
Electronic version standards
Update of technicals standards
Simillar metalurgic materials
Trademark registration in China and Hong Kong
- EviZak - Evidence of laws
- EviLit - Evidence of literature
- Metale - Information about materials
- New technical standards
- Bulletion - free for download
- Electronic version standards
- Update of technicals standards
- Technical publications
- Simillar metalurgic materials
- Trademark registration in China and Hong Kong
- Evidence of laws
- Delivery and update of legislative regulations
- Evidence of literature
- Printed Standards
- Software, service
- Technical standards and publications
- About firm
- About us
EviZak – FAQ
he answer to see by clicking on the question.
- Is it necessary to realize installation on all local computers which want to use EviZak program?
- Which installation shall be realized on local computer where data will not be placed?
- How to install data?
- Is it necessary to configure local computer which connects to server?
- What is „User number“ and „Password“ in first start of EviZak program?
- How is it possible to get newer program version?
- How is the new program version loaded if EviZak program is installed on several computers?
- During start of EviZak or Portex program a message keeps displaying: „Unspecified error in connection to server. Check login data to server“. Where is the error?
- After computer rename MSDE/SQL Server stopped working. Is it possible to repair it?
- I connect from local computer to data of EviZak program, which we have saved on server with operation system Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, or Windows XP and backup, offer loading and update are not working. What shall we do?
- Which rights must be set in Microsoft SQL Server for user of EviZak system?
- How can be backup file *.zbf (*.mdf) restored after re-installation of computer where data are?
- How to transfer data from version MSDE 1.0/SQL 7.0 to higher version?